Terms and Conditions:
- No refunds after the 1st class.
- 100% refund or class credit will be given to the enrollee if a class is canceled due to insufficient registration and an alternate class is not open.
- $15 late registration fee if you have not paid your tuition by the second class meeting
- $30 fee for returned checks
- $20 Drop-in fee per class (limit 2 per session)
- Materials: In the event that a refund is granted and you have received class materials, they must be returned unopened in mint, re-sellable condition (e.g., Books and CDs in original plastic shrink wrap, etc.) or you will be charged an Additional $45.
- Tuition/class credit is non-transferable unless used for an additional child/children in the same family.
- Class schedules, locations, class times and teaching staff are subject to change. Advance notice will be given whenever possible and/or as information becomes available.
- Changing your class may result in a shorter session. You have unlimited make-ups to account for your any classes missed. No refunds for switching into a class with a shorter session.
- If you are unable to take a class for which you have paid for, you are welcome to schedule a 'make-up' class in it's
- By registering for classes with Songbirds Music, you grant consent for video or still photos taken before, during or after class may be used in print or electronic form and distributed to former, current or future families. You may opt out of this consent by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Make-up Class Policy:
- Missed classes can only be made up within the same session in either a Music Together®® or Canta y Baila Conmigo®® class. Missed classes are not credited towards future sessions.
- Make-ups are allowed in any class and any location as long as there is space available in that class. Overcrowding is unpleasant and a safety concern.
- Schedule your make-up online
Sick Children: Please DO NOT bring your sick child to class. If you child has had a fever or a significant cough/diarrhea for 24hr please keep them home. Part of why we have a very flexible make-up policy is so your child can stay home a get better when they are ill. Please be considerate of the other families who share the music space with you.
We reserve the right to dismiss a family when, in the sole discretion of Music Together of Orangeville, the family cannot be served with safety and with respect for the rights of other class members. Dismissal is accompanied by a pro-rated refund for the remainder of the semester less the semester's registration fee.
I agree to waive Music Together® and its staff and teachers, Music Together LLC, Jungle Oasis Playground, Dinoland Family Fun Centre, TrainerGames and Chatwell Montgomery Village of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during and after Music Together classes. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the class location before, during and after Music Together classes. I agree to abide by the regulations listed in this brochure.
Wear comfy clothes. In our classes you and your child will be sitting on the floor, dancing around the room, jumping up and down, banging on a drum, and participating in many other fun and energetic activities. Please dress comfortably. Also, please be aware that for the safety of our little ones crawling around on the floor, we ask that everyone remove their shoes before entering the classroom. Bring socks!
Hello everybody, so glad to see you! The "Hello Song" is a beloved ritual that welcomes the children at the beginning of each class. Children delight in hearing their own name in the Hello Song, so please arrive on time for class.
Shhhh! Keep non-music related chatter to a minimum. Enhance your child's experience in class by remembering to sing, sing, sing! Your active participation (regardless of what you think your musical ability is) is the key to your children learning and growing musically. Support the creation of a music-only environment while in class by not talking to your children or other adults during the 45 minutes. Since it is difficult for a young child to tune out adult conversation, please wait to socialize till after class, and instead contribute to the creation of a musical environment for the children to absorb.
Allow your child to participate at their own comfort level. Some days that might mean that your little one is "just" sitting and absorbing the musical atmosphere around them. Other days it might be wearing a tambourine as a hat, singing parts of the songs, or dancing along to the music in a corner of the classroom. As long as your child is safe to himself and others, we encourage every child to experience the class in the way that is most meaningful and developmentally appropriate to them
Media Release: By registering for classes with Music Together of Orangeville, you grant consent for video or still photos taken before, during or after class may be used in print or electronic form and distributed to former, current or future families. You may opt out of this consent by emailing email@example.com